Today, I am sharing Colton & Kristin’s wedding day! I have had such a great time getting to know them through their engagements and Kristin’s gorgeous bridal session! I fell in love with this adorable venue during my first visit for Kristin’s bridals. It has a bit of everything from a big white barn, to creeks, trees, beautiful fencing and even critters!
Add in a beautiful and super fun couple, a wonderful vendor team and you can’t help but have a wonderful day! We started of course with getting ready photos of each couple which is always one of my favorite times of the day. You can just feel all the excitement among everyone! Soon after, these two tied the knot their amazing planner perfectly timed their sunset photos and then it was party on!
Here’s some favorites during their day!
Thank you to these amazing vendors for creating such a beautiful day!
- Venue: Trickle Creek Events
- Planner: Something Blue Weddings
- Dress: Blush Love Bridal
- Hair & Makeup: Bridal Hair by Edie
- Tuxes: Men’s Warehouse
- Minister: Pastor Dennis Nixon
- DJ: DFW Parties– Shelby
- Florist: Lily Blossom Design
- Catering: Blue Mesa Grill
- Cake: Granbury Cakes
- Bartender: TLC Events
- Rentals: Royal Event Rentals
- Invitations: Wedding Connection