Ben & Taylor tied the knot last month at the beautiful Trickle Creek Event Center. These two are such a sweet and beautiful couple and I’m so excited they finally put a ring on it after SEVEN years! Their colors of white, burgundy and pinks looked beautiful with the gorgeous white barn as its backdrop.
They chose to have a “First Look” prior to their ceremony and we were able to knock out almost all of their wedding party and family photos, so we had that beautiful sunset glow for their couple’s portraits after the ceremony. After all the formalities were out of the way, the partied the night away! Here are some of my favorites from their day!
A special thank you to the following vendors for helping create this beautiful day:
- Venue: Trickle Creek Events
- Planner: Something Blue Weddings
- Dress: Blue Bonnet Boutique
- Hair & Makeup: Tease to Please
- Catering: Blue Mesa Grill
- DJ: DFW Parties (Shelby)
- Florist: Lily Blossom Design
- Cake: Granbury Cakes
- Rentals: Royal Event Rentals
- Invites: Minted