I’m so excited to show off this beautiful wedding, which happened to be the last wedding of the Summer and it was absolutely perfect. Greg & Emily tied the knot at The Laurel. Their decor was soft shades of pink, white, and vibrant green. They began with a sweet, romantic ceremony in the chapel, followed by an absolutely rockin’ reception with so many fun New Orleans wedding traditions thrown in for the Emily’s side of the family.
Here are just a few of my favorites from their day!
Thank you to these amazing vendors that created this beautiful day!
- Venue: The Laurel
- Planner & Floral: Betsy Baldwin, Events & Experiences
- Makeup: Make Me Up
- Hair: Stephanie Dickinson
- Video: Wedding Video Pros of North Texas
- DJ: Adam, Le Force Entertainment
- Cake: Tastefully Yours Cakes
- Catering: Gil’s Elegant Catering
- Ceremony Music: Timeless Concerts
- Transportation: DFW Vintage Cars