Today, I am excited to blog and deliver this beautiful Winter wedding! Parker and Isabella have been such a pleasure to work with and their friends and family were a ball! These two had a Christmas/New Years themed wedding right after the New Year. While it was chilly outside, it was gorgeous and sunny and everyone was such troopers for putting up with me dragging them all over the property.
There were entirely WAY too many fantastic reception photos, so I just picked some of my favs for this post. Definitely ask to see the full gallery if you know the bride and groom!
Now, onto the fun!
Thank you to this amazing vendor team for creating such a fantastic event!
- Venue: The Bowden
- Planner: The Wedding Stone, Alexis Stone
- Makeup Artist: Jessica Stoughton
- Dress: Allure
- Boutique: Damele Bridal Boutique
- Shoes: Zappos
- Bridesmaid: David’s Bridal
- Cake: Kathy Lucas
- Flowers: Blooming Accents
- Minister: Rev. Grant Palma
- Videographer: VirtuReel Productions
- DJ: Rod Baker, DFW Parties
- Jewelry: Almar Jewelers
- Invitations: Minted.com