Oh my gosh! After what seemed like forever to get these two hitched (thanks again COVID), I am so excited to share Reed & Emily’s AHHMAZING wedding with you at St. Patrick’s Cathedral and City Club Fort Worth! This wedding could be featured (and very well may be in the future) in any bridal magazine or blog. These two have impeccable taste, and every detail was absolutely perfect.
From Emily’s stunning dress to the insanely gorgeous reception details in the always beautiful City Club ballroom, there wasn’t any detail that wasn’t thought of and carefully planned. And, when I saw Emily in her wedding dress, I just knew that Reed was going to get all the feels seeing her walk down the aisle (and he did!) The wedding party was insanely fun and, and so helpful throughout the day… not to mention gorgeous as well! You guys picked the perfect crew to help you with your day.
I had a blast with everyone and feel that the world is FINALLY starting to feel normal and alive again. What a joy it was to capture all of the sweet memories on this day for you both. I hope your years are as full of happiness and beauty as there was on your wedding day!
Thank you to this All-Star venue team!
- Ceremony: St. Patrick Cathedral
- Officiant: Deacon Jim Crites
- Reception: City Club Fort Worth
- Coordinators: Pixie Moseley, Kelly Norvell, Haley Thorne
- Hair & Makeup: Ashely McNabb Artistry
- Bridal Gown: Essence of Australia
- Bridal Boutique: Bridal Boutique Lewisville
- Bridal Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid Gowns: Revelry
- Cake: Back Home Bakery
- DJ: Garrick Hutchins, Alliance Entertainment Group
- Catering: City Club Fort Worth
- Florist: Bright Eyed Blooms
- Videographer: Cinematic Saviors
- Photobooth: Plush Photo Booth
- Rings: Kubes
- Transportation: Dallas Cadi