Oh wow! It feels like an eternity since we finally managed to get Reed and Emily hitched (thanks to the everlasting challenge that is COVID), but the excitement I have to share their absolutely phenomenal wedding at St. Patrick’s Cathedral and City Club Fort Worth is just bubbling over! Trust me, this wedding is so spectacular that it could easily grace the pages of any bridal magazine or blog.
Reed and Emily possess the most impeccable taste, and every single detail of their special day was nothing short of perfection. From Emily’s jaw-dropping dress to the breathtaking reception details in the always enchanting City Club ballroom, every aspect was meticulously thought of and planned with utmost care. Witnessing Emily in her wedding dress, I had this gut feeling that Reed was going to be overwhelmed with emotions as she walked down the aisle (and oh boy, he was!). The wedding party was not only stunning but also incredibly fun and helpful throughout the day. You guys nailed it with the perfect crew to assist you on your big day.
I can’t express how much fun I had capturing all the sweet memories on this joyous occasion. It truly feels like the world is finally starting to regain its sense of normalcy and come alive again. What a privilege it was to document this day filled with happiness and beauty for both of you. Here’s to hoping your years ahead are as filled with joy and beauty as your wedding day!
What an all-star cast for an unforgettable day! Cheers to love and celebrations! 🥂✨
A massive shoutout to the incredible All-Star venue team that made this day possible:
- Ceremony: St. Patrick Cathedral
- Officiant: Deacon Jim Crites
- Reception: City Club Fort Worth
- Coordinators: Pixie Moseley, Kelly Norvell, Haley Thorne
- Hair & Makeup: Ashely McNabb Artistry
- Bridal Gown: Essence of Australia
- Bridal Boutique: Bridal Boutique Lewisville
- Bridal Shoes: Jimmy Choo
- Bridesmaid Gowns: Revelry
- Cake: Back Home Bakery
- DJ: Garrick Hutchins, Alliance Entertainment Group
- Catering: City Club Fort Worth
- Florist: Bright Eyed Blooms
- Videographer: Cinematic Saviors
- Photobooth: Plush Photo Booth
- Rings: Kubes
- Transportation: Dallas Cadi