Whew! The last couple of months have been INSANELY busy! I’m just having so much fun finally getting to work with all of my amazing couples this year after countless delays with this crazy year! I was so extremely excited to work with Ryan & Joy. because, well, Joy is a JOY to know. She is absolutely full of life, fun and everything sweet. I absolutely loved the wedding palette they chose with lots of beautiful fall colors. The day was perfect from start to end, with wonderful weather, a gorgeous ceremony, and of course the fun reception! And. Joy may have been the happiest bride that I’ve EVER seen throw her bridal bouquet!
The evening ended with Ryan singing and playing a song that he wrote for Joy privately before their last dance. I mean, way to step it up Ryan and make other future grooms work harder!
Congratulations again and I hope you two are enjoying married life! You can expect an email with your full gallery very soon!
Thank you to these amazing Rockstar Vendors that helped create this day!
- Venue: Hidden Pines, Hurst
- Coordinator: Melanie, Hidden Pines
- Hair & Makeup: Rosie’s Artistry
- Bridal Gown: Mori Lee, Lang’s Bridal Arlington
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal, Wisteria Dress
- Bakery: C. Marie’s Sweets
- Florist: BowKay Designs
- Minister: Dr. Wade
- DJ: D.J. Jordan Horton
- Videographer: Lorena Burns
- Photo Booth: Premiere Photo Booth
- Lighting & Draping: Hidden Pines
- Rings: Robbin’s Brothers