I had so much fun this past year with Jack and Kathryn. They are such a sweet (and gorgeous) couple. They had a huge, fun wedding party with all the craziness that comes with it and I was all up for it. They had their wedding at one of my FAVORITE locations, Hickory Street Annex. I mean, an industrial location with everything from exposed bricks, to peeling paint and ivy and graffiti covered walls? Sign me up! I mean seriously. As you are scrolling, look at all the amazing backgrounds!
They were such good sports of letting me drag them all over the property for photos and then the real fun began. After a beautiful indoor ceremony with the sun streaming in perfectly, we got on with a kickass reception! The night flew by, and of course, I took entirely too many “favorite” photos, so the post is long, but you are probably used to that by now!
Thank you to the rockstar vendor team that created this gorgeous day!
- Venue: Hickory Street Annex
- Planner: Elizabeth Gonzalez, After Yes Weddings
- Hair & Makeup Artist: Tease to Please
- Bridal Gown: Maggie Sottero
- Bridal Shoes: Magosisters
- Bridesmaid Dresses: Dear Cleo
- Cake: Butterfly Cakery
- Catering: Gil’s Elegant Catering
- Florist: Alba Dahlia
- Minister: Love Notes
- DJ: LeForce Entertainment
- Video: I Do Wedding Videos
- Photo Booth: Southern Charm
- Lighting & Linens: Hickory Street Annex
- Rings: Wolf Diamonds