I’m so excited to share Sam & Maya’s beautiful wedding day with you at the Dove Ridge Vineyard. I had visited this amazing place at some networking events, but hadn’t been lucky enough to book a wedding there until this one. Sam & Maya had a fusion wedding mixing traditional American & Indian cultures. They chose jewel tones to compliment her gorgeous red sari and it was AHHMAZING. It was a very cold, foggy day, but look at those photos! Give me all the sweet snuggles and gorgeous foggy backgrounds, while overlooking the whole area. This photographer was a very happy girl <3 Then, we headed inside for some amazing lunch and a fun party, before sending these two off as happily married!
Thank you to the amazing vendor team!
- Venue: Dove Ridge Vineyard
- Officiant: Rev. Danny Couch
- Planner: Something Blue Weddings
- Catering: Blue Mesa Grill
- DJ: Its Your Night Entertainment
- Florist: Lily Blossom Design
- Cake: Granbury Cakes
- Rentals: Royal Event Rentals
- Dress: Desi Royale
- Hair & Makeup: Love +Pout
- Stationary: Wedding Connection
- Bartending: Prof. Bartending of DFW
- Coffee Cart: Night Owl Coffee