Hey there 🙂 Today, in my never ending quest to catch up on my blog, I am featuring Seth and Emily’s beautiful backyard wedding! Last Fall, these two tied the knot at Emily’s parents home. This was such a beautiful day and I loved that she was able to have such celebrate it at her childhood home, which was so important to her.
The day was covered in whimsical, foresty (it’s a word, I promise) details, from Emily’s dress with small daisies adorning the top, to all of the beautiful reception details.
We even unearthed a bottle of Whiskey, following Southern folklore. It says that if you bury a full bottle of bourbon at the site where the bride and groom are to be married, then it won’t rain on their wedding day. According to many this must be done one month before the wedding. Well, it didn’t rain, so I’m sure not going to argue with it being true or not 🙂
Here are some of my favorites from their day!
A special thank you to these amazing vendors!
- Planner/designer: Kendra Householder, preciselyasplanned.com
- Hair and Makeup: April McKinney
- Bridal Gown: Beverly Hills Bridal Emporium in Colleyville
- Bridal Shoes: Toms
- Bakery: C Marie’s Sweets
- Catering: Tastefully Yours Catering
- Florist: Lilium
- DJ: Matt, LeForce Entertainment
- Tent, Draping, Linen: Celebration Rentals