Today, I am sharing Kenneth & Suhey’s beautiful wedding day! These two actually reside up in New Jersey, but were married down here in Texas. While I have shot at Aristide Colleyville a million times, they had their Roman Catholic ceremony at the Good Shepherd Catholic Community. I have plenty experience in photographing Catholic ceremonies and they are typically in very dark, moody lighting. This was not the case for this beautiful church. It had beautiful natural light pouring in everywhere, which made for gorgeous photos.
After the ceremony and some family photos, we headed to Aristide Colleyville for some more fun, creative photos there with the wedding party and then partied the night away!
Special thank you to these vendors:
- Ceremony: Good Shepherd Catholic Community
- Minister: Father Roberto Merced
- Reception: Aristide Colleyville
- Coordinator: Laura
- Bridesmaid Dresses: David’s Bridal
- Cake: C. Marie’s Sweets
- Florist: Andy’s Floral
- DJ: LeForce Entertainment, DJ Gus
- Videographer: Wedding Dream Video
- Rings: Cooper Jewelers