Jathan & Olivia’s day was beautiful and perfect from start to end! We started at the stunning Bella Donna Chapel in McKinney. This is hands down one of the prettiest and one of my favorite chapels in the entire Metroplex. It is has a Tuscan vibe that I absolutely adore. The warm tones really reflected the mood of the day. There were so many sweet, sentimental moments with Olivia and her parents; with her mama helping her dress privately and then her first look with her Daddy that brought a tear even to my eye <3 The wedding party was gorgeous and fun and of course, Jay and Olivia are beautiful inside and out. I love seeing how sweet they are with each other and am so happy for them that they got to finally tie the knot!
After the ceremony and all the formalities were out of the way, we headed over to Aristide McKinney for the big party! This day was for sure one of my favorites of 2021 and a great well to help wrap up my year! Here are some of my favorites from their day!
Thank you to these amazing vendors for helping make this day beautiful!
- Venues: Bella Donna Chapel / Aristide McKinney
- Event Coordinator: Gaby, Aristide
- Makeup: Makeup By K Farrah
- Hair: Anna Sullivan Hair
- Dress Designer: Stella York
- Dress Boutique: Sara’s Bridal Boutique
- Rings: Helzberg Diamonds
- Minister: Jeremy Baker, Elevate Life
- Cake: Market Street Bakery
- Floral: Market Street Floral
- Catering: Aristide Food & Beverage Services
- DJ: Austin Smith Events
- Lighting: Aristide Event Services
- Linens: Aristide Event Services
- Getaway Car: Frisco Limousine
- Invitations: Elegant Wedding Invitations